WHAT IS THE DESIGN PROCESS?
If you have a thought or an idea of what you are looking for send us that information and our design team will take that and run with it. If you are unsure on what you want for your team’s new jerseys then let the Biscuit designers get creative. Our talented design team will work with you to make sure you look as good as you play. Design fees vary (typically between $50-$100) depending on what you are able to provide us and how involve your design is. Any vector artwork you can send us is preferred and will help minimize the design fees.
What is a Vector Image?
WHAT IS SUBLIMATION?
All our custom jerseys are fully sublimated. This is a process where colors are permanently impregnated into the fabric so they will not stiffen, crack, fade or wash out
WHAT FABRICS ARE THE BISCUIT JERSEYS MADE OUT OF?
WHAT FABRICS ARE THE BISCUIT JERSEYS
All our custom jerseys are fully sublimated (Sublimation is a process where colors are permanently impregnated into the fabric so they will not stiffen, crack, fade or wash out) and can be made from the following fabrics:
- Dazzle – 100% Polyester Nylon Shiny Fabric 200 gsm
- Light Weight “Biscuit Weave” Air Knit Mesh -100% Polyester breathable 165 gsm
- Pro Weight “Biscuit Weave” Air Knit Mesh – 100% Polyester breathable 220 gsm
WHAT FABRICS ARE THE BISCUIT INLINE PANTS MADE OUT OF?
FABRICS ARE THE BISCUIT INLINE PANTS
Our custom pants are partially or fully sublimated depending on the design (Sublimation is a process where colors are permanently impregnated into the fabric so they will not stiffen, crack, fade or wash out) The pants are designed for maximum breathability, flexibility, and durability.
To achieve this we use following:
- Ventilated Pique Stretch Flex body fabric with a front to back Stretch Lycra Crotch Gusset,
- 1680 Denier Biscuit Cloth double layered knee patches,
- elastic flex back waistband with a Biscuit cinch side closure system.
WHAT COLLAR STYLES DOES BLACK BISCUIT OFFER?
PAYMENT & ORDER INFORMATION
- When doing any custom design work there is a design fee associated with Black Biscuit doing the design. It is typically 100.00 for the design with minor revisions.
- Payment is expected when the initial design phase begins (the 100.00 design fee)
- Upon approval of the design the merchandise must be paid for in full 100% including the FedEx/UPS Ground Shipping charges.
- All Custom orders are Non-Refundable, Non-Returnable, and are FINAL SALE.
- Once the order is placed and paid for in full there are NO CANCELATIONS, NO ADDITIONS , NO SUBTRACTIONS to the order as this will delay the production process & delivery times.
- All designs are property of Black Biscuit and you hereby agree to allow Black Biscuit to show them as samples and on our website for marketing purposes.
- You can download the 2015 Black Biscuit Custom Sublimated Order Form here
Black Biscuit Accepts the following forms of Payment
HOW FAST CAN YOU DELIVER?
HOW FAST CAN YOU DELIVER
Once you have approved your artwork, please allow 4 – 5 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping time to you. To expedite your order, please provide us the following Information: material, collar style, player names (if putting names on back), numbers, sizes for each member on your roster, and if you want “C” or “A”’s on any of the jerseys.